My Three People To Eat With

There are so many people I would want to invite to dinner, but these are my top three: Elon musk, Mr. Beast (real name-James Stephen Donaldson) and Bernard Arnault. First I choose Elon Musk to eat with. I choose Elon Musk because he is the third richest person in the whole wild world. With this advantage I can buy any expensive cuisines without worrying of my empty wallet. I would want to eat expensive cuisines because not everyone can afford these expensive cuisines! But! With him I can! Expensive cuisines equals delicious food! I love delicious food! Next I choose Mr. Beast. I choose Mr. Beast because I heard his beast burgers is really tasty. I would want to try eating there because of how good people are saying about it. I can internally east there for free without any additional payments charges. Lastly I choose the most richest person in the world. Bernard Arnault! With him (richest man in the world) anything is possible! We will go to the most expensive restaurants everyday! I would want to go to so much expensive restaurant everyday because whats the point saving? When you’ve got billions of dollar! We can go to more expensive food restaurant! That means more delicious flavors! All three of us will go to the most expensive restaurant, Sublimotion in Ibiza! Average of two thousand four hundred dollar average per dish! I choose this restaurant because its expensive and delicious. This is a seafood restaurant! Seafood is delicious yet very healthy! I want to eat to satisfy my flavors! Not satisfying my stomach hunger!