20% Project – Week 1

For my twenty percent project I choose to learn about plastic pollution. I choose this topic because as a fisherman and a bird lover seeing trash where they lived, if they died because of it or it’s stuck onto them makes me furious! People can’t trash their own trash! My mentor is my older brother Toby. I choose my older brother Toby because he loves fishing, but as he fishes he would catch lots of crabs and fishes stuck onto trash. Such as plastic bags or fishing lines. This week was amazing and I was able to accomplish my goal! My goals was to Start adding links and paragraphs to separate doc. Links is to prove my evidence is accurate. Paragraphs is what I’ve learned about plastic pollution! Some successes that I experienced this week were: added photos of plastic pollution & facts on what I’ve learned about plastic pollution! This week was a great week and I didn’t have any struggles at all. Since nothing went wrong, I had no adjustments to make. Next week I will pick up on links I’ve provided to my self to look through! And write more on what I’ve learned about plastic pollution! Next week I will be working on finding various solutions to plastic pollution!