20% project – Week 3

This week was amazing! And I was able to accomplish a lot! I was able to change all the information that I added to a separate document into my own words! Therefore this wont be count as plagiarism! Some successes that I experienced this week were succeeding and finishing all my paragraphs. Besides that I was able to add more relevant photos to my topic (plastic pollution). Photo that I added included a turtle eating a plastic bag. Which was relevant to explain how trash is always mistaken as food. The next photo I added was a photo of a mountain of trash. Which was relevant to explain how the amount of trash produced is crazy! Not only the amount of trash production was crazy, but it was almost impossible getting rid of it all! This week was a great week and I didn’t have any struggles at all. Since nothing went wrong, I had no adjustments to make. Next Friday I will pick up next time on my paragraphs and maybe add more information. Next week I will be working on my plastic pollution information and paragraphs and add more information, negative causes and effects to humanity about plastic pollution!