My Invisibility Advantage

I was granted with invisibility for twenty-four hours and here are four things I would do when I’m invisible! If I was granted invisibility for twenty-four hours, I would rob a bank. To rob a bank I will not smash the window or anything to get the money. Instead I would wait for an approved guard or someone depositing their money to open the heavy armored door and I will quietly go with them. As they open their vault I will take everything and run away! Secondly, if I was granted invisibility for twenty-hours I would dine and dash. Usually when people dine and dash they always get caught, but not me! Since I’m invisible I will order my food through my phone and tell them to leave the food on the restaurant table. As I arrive to the restaurant I will gobble everything and run! Another reason if I was granted invisibility for twenty-four hours, I would steal from expensive stores such as apple. I would steal from apple so I can always get the newest IOS device without even getting caught. Lastly if I was granted invisibility for twenty-four hours, I would jump-scare all the punks at my school!

2 thoughts on “My Invisibility Advantage”

1. Remember you have to explain why you would do these things. Why would you want all the money from the bank? Why would you dine and dash? And why would you scare all the kids at school??? 🙂